Distance is not the challenge, delivering the human touch is.
While the digital era is slowly taking its place in the global event industry, trade shows are still the main opportunity to network, conduct meetings and showcase a company’s brand to a targeted audience. Due to the temporary postponement and cancellation of these traditional communication channels, the transition to the digital world has been accelerated, kickstarting the world’s biggest communication transformation to date. Virtually overnight, these developments have transformed the way that we live, work and most importantly how we connect with one another.
These times of change have driven a rapid need to think outside the box – companies are looking for compelling solutions to deliver brand engagement safely and dynamically, within a digital environment that allows exciting interactions, prioritising the all-important human connection.
Where do we come in?
Over the years, we have developed an extensive range of interactive brand activation tools, creating a hybrid combination of digital and face-to-face communication options. As our clients have undertaken their digital transformation journey, we have worked with them to create fresh and well-grounded brand experiences, reflecting our 25+ years’ expertise in the international trade show industry. The latest global developments are no exception and we have created a toolkit of innovative products and technology- “Exhibition 3.0”. A flexible, custom-created solution for online events that can also be seamlessly integrated with physical exhibitions.
What is Exhibition 3.0?
Exhibition 3.0 is the natural evolution of the exhibition concept. Exhibition 1.0 represents the basic principle – an organised presentation and display of a selection of items. Exhibition 2.0 advances this concept, rapidly emerging from wood and printed graphics to elaborate interactive multimedia designs with more importance to (digital) lead generation. With Exhibition 3.0, we are pushing the boundary even further by combining the best of the physical and digital worlds – creating a completely new way of thinking about events and exhibitions.
Our toolkit of custom-created services and immersive digital platforms are tailored to our clients’ needs. From full-scale events with large audiences of 500+ to specialist training solutions, the components are individually designed to deliver memorable experiences with a fully directed/managed event solution.
Our team of technologists, developers and marketers headed up by Brand Experience Architect, Yvar Brouwer, collaborated their expertise to create a toolkit of digital elements –a comprehensive and growing collection of building blocks, enabling us to create uniquely customised digital event solutions that fit your needs:
- Modular Components: mix and match the required elements to make up a customised Exhibition 3.0 package.
- Welcome: a virtual portal acts as a pre-function area where visitors can network, explore more about your company and access the live sessions.
- Participation and Interaction: multiple options for different session types – central, breakout, one to one, covering one to many, group to group and video to video.
- Compelling Content: our design team will bring your content alive with augmented reality, complete virtual stages and more, keeping your audience rapt and attentive.
- Virtual Collaboration: adding full 3D elements to bring concepts to life and explain complex content.
- Future-proof Investment: designed for seamless integration with physical events, we ensure that the digital connection can always be maintained, bringing your audiences in from wherever they are based. All our products have a legacy trail, preserving your investment and enabling future evolution.
- Behind the Scenes: we make sure that every element runs smoothly, whether helping visitors connect to the digital world or maintaining perfect event performance.
How can we help?
With our new Exhibition 3.0 approach, our clients benefit from the hallmark Cook & Associates blend of creativity, inspirational design, innovative digital technology and execution excellence.
Let us show you how Exhibition 3.0 can make your brand thrive whatever the market circumstances, contact us here for more information on how we can revolutionise your next event and ensure you deliver a lasting experience for your clients